Mcx Rattler Price - Sig Saver has done it again. The Sig Sauer MCX Rattler chambered in 300 Blackout is a great platformer with a price tag that makes me cry inside. This is a gun that scores a lot of style points, but one thing holds it back for me. Definitely worth buying, but it should come with a disclaimer.

Let me preface this by saying that I don't go into pre-made rifles or AR pistols much these days because I enjoy putting things together and having a little more control over the build process. It is usually a little cheaper.

Mcx Rattler Price

Mcx Rattler Price

I purchased the MCX Rattler pistol configuration because I didn't want to wait for a tax stamp for a short barreled rifle (SBR). Still, the Rattler looks remarkably clean. It is compact and easily stored in a backpack or even under a car seat. I personally found myself keeping it by my bed because the short barrel length (5 inches) was perfect for maneuvering through tight hallways and doorways in my house. It is furnished with a very good looking blocky M-LOK guide as well as a stabilizer brace that is quite frankly. It is unstable and shaky. I can't stand it. Other than that, every non-functional part of this AR pistol is solid.

Sig Sauer Mcx Rattler 300blk Pistol 5.5\

. I don't enjoy pulling a 9 pound trigger on AR rifles or pistols or really any firearm. It makes it much harder to shoot accurately at long ranges. This is one of those issues that really hinders this gun. I must change it to make it bearable.

However, in retrospect, the accuracy is actually quite good. I saw a small red dot and just tried to engage at fifty yards. The groups were consistent with the three-inch groups when doing some typical shooting. After that, I was able to maintain 3 MOA while sitting down and focusing hard. I usually don't go through it unless I'm using a low power variable optic (LPVO) or some sort of magnified optic and frankly a scope on this would look crazy.

Other than that, I don't know what else I could ask for. It is ergonomic, portable and very quiet with subsonic and suppressor ammunition. Also, this gun was originally made for military and special operations, so it definitely scratches that itch. I managed to find a practical use, but there are some much cheaper options out there, even if they don't sound as interesting. Now I wouldn't say it's an outright buy, but I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you pull the trigger on this one.

Mcx silver price, mcx commodity live price, mcx gold price chart, sig mcx rattler pcb price, silver live price mcx, mcx gold price live, lead mcx price, nickel price mcx, today gold mcx price, mcx zinc price, sig mcx rattler canebrake price, aluminium mcx price